Open Source Software -:- ongoing
A list of open source projects I work on or have worked on in some way. You can really just visit my github page TBH. This is just a partial list as I’m too lazy to move some of my repos onto github at this moment.
- haskell-ffi-cabal-foreign-library-examples see very long title.
- linear-tests Arbitrary instances and property tests for the linear package.
- smarties behavior tree EDSL in haskell. Honestly, you might be better off rolling your own state monad than integrating with this monstrosity for just a few combinators. Nonetheless, it does work.
- potatotrader library created for the purpose of bot trading shit coins.
- animalclub WIP library for breeding goats and other things.
- Blender My list of contributions can be seen here. Yeah ok, it’s just some UVs. If you ever texture map Suzanne you can thank me 🐒.
(most of these have their own page on my website, this is just a partial list too)